Please note the following key terms of enrolment:
- All dancers must dance in their age groups. Any exceptions to this must be discussed prior with the director
- Competition and company positions can be requested but must be approved by the director
- All lessons for children 3+ are drop off and guardians are not permitted to stay and watch *with the exception of tots+tiny mixed classes
- ProgressDNA will hold regular performances/viewings throughout the year so you can see their progress
- Uniform MUST be worn in all classes
- Payment terms and conditions must be adhered to or enrolment will be suspended
- A moral code of conduct is expected from all members of the ProgressDNA family. Etiquette, respect and kindness are key values in our community and must be shown to all staff, students and families.
- All covid restrictions, guidelines and policies must be adhered to as outlined by the NSW Government and ProgressDNA's Covid Safety Plan which can be found below.
See our full Terms and Conditions below: